Indirect Tax Accountant - Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1255289BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Managing data and account reconciliations
- Building relationships with department managers
- Develops practical and effective approaches to customers' situations and arrive at appropriate conclusions
- Develops work plans for approved projects and manages projects through design and implementation
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages accuracy and integrity of tax returns, forms, and audits
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field and 1 year s experience in accounting, finance, income tax compliance, or related area OR 3 years experience in accounting, finance, income tax compliance, or related area.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional projects.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 3 years sales tax experience.
- In depth experience with Alteryx.
- SAP Experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents