Manager II, Supply Chain Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Transportation
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1252239BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Influences field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations
- Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts
- Manages supply chain processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers
- Optimizes supply chain execution
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area OR 4 years experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
- 2 years experience in retail logistics operations.
- 2 years fleet management, dispatch, or network analysis experience.
- Master's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
- Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents