Director, Crossborder Trade (CA) - International
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Planning / Business Analytics / Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1251216BR
What you'll do at
The role will require extensive analysis of customer and competitor trends in cross-border ecommerce and in-depth cross-functional leadership and support across different Walmart global markets in legal, finance, ops, technology, and merchandising to design and launch new cross-border ecommerce programs.
What you get to do:
* Collaborate with markets, sellers and partners to help enable business capabilities, requirements and priorities to drive GMV growth
* Articulate strategic reasoning and detailed business case (size of prize, trade lanes, GMV/EBIT, operating model, customer experience).
* Identify CBT Assortment opportunities and corridors
* Assess CBT Pricing market competitiveness, requirements and recommended model
* Leverage 3P International Sellers solution strategy
* Deliver a best-in-class CBT customer experience
* Collate and educate stakeholders on CBT industry trends & new opportunities
* Organize strategic & operational CBT workshops with markets/partners
* Execute program based on committed business requirements
* 4-6 years experience in supply-chain, ecommerce, business consulting, or related field.
* Experience with SQL, database management, access
* Extensive international business experience
* International travel required (~30%)
* CBT/ eCommerce experience
* P&L Experience
* Business/Financial acumen
* Experience managing people
• Fluency in Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese, or additional languages preferred
• Experiences in retail, ecommerce, consulting, statistics, data-science, supply-chain, and/or logistics
* Certification in Agile/ Product Management
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents