Developmental Co Manager - Store #5293 Valley Stream, NY
- Location VALLEY STREAM, NY
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1250501BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives the financial performance and sales of the store
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads and develops people
- Leads management team effectively
- Models and demonstrates exceptional customer centered standards to store associates
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience supervising 20 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
- 2 years general management experience to include financial accountability
- Effective January 26, 2019 - associates will be required to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- 1 year's experience leading a fresh or dry grocery area.
- 4 or more years experience supervising 50 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
- 4 or more years general management experience to include financial accountability
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents