Product Manager, Customer Experience
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1250389BR
What you'll do at
We are seeking a Product Manager to play a key role in defining how Walmart creates a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers. As the Product Manager you will be charged with building mobile products that define tomorrow’s Walmart, with a specific focus on elevating the in-store experience.
Our team, called Digital Acceleration, builds mobile-first products that bring together the best of digital and physical worlds (true omnichannel). We have many product opportunities open: Maps, Lists, Mobile Payments, Pharmacy, Registries and more.
In this role, you will help Walmart become a digital customer experience leader. This role has strong opportunities to innovate, with full support from senior leadership. It requires someone with deep knowledge of the product management process, previous experience crafting end-to-end experiences for the customer, and an unending passion for helping both Walmart and the customer succeed.
This role requires a passion for understanding mobile, service design, customer behaviors and human/computer interaction to maximize impact. You will have regular exposure to Walmart’s leadership and your ability to influence and communicate will be critical. The reward for impact in this role is large. You’ll design and ship industry leading mobile products, gain a full understanding of omnichannel retail and serve as a strategic product leader within our company.
Your work will target an addressable market of our 140M customers that shop our 5,000 stores every week, with direct impact on our P&Ls and customer experience.
What You'll Do
• Develop a keen understanding of Walmart’s Omnichannel Retail Strategy, translating strategic priorities into a product vision, roadmap and detailed product specifications.
• Use customer insights, competitive research, and analytics to identify and validate product opportunities
• Work closely with Design, Engineering, Analytics and business partners.
• Partner with platform product teams.
• Work with dedicated and talented team members across multiple geographies (primarily San Bruno, CA/Sunnyvale, CA, Bentonville, AR and Portland, OR) and channels (Stores, Mobile, Web).
• Craft a clear point of view on how Mobile products can improve the in-store shopping experience and positively benefit our customers.
• Create products that reach our 140M customers that shop our 5,000 stores every week, with direct impact on our P&Ls and customer experience.
• 3+ years experience building customer-facing products
• Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring stakeholders and team together to work toward a common ambition.
• Action-oriented, independent, self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• You aspire to grow your career rapidly and like high risk, high reward opportunities.
• You love data and have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Ability to lead time-sensitive products with competing priorities with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and written/verbal interpersonal skills.
• Understand the importance of design and research and how both fit into building new processes and deploying new technologies.
• You care passionately about delivering experiences that delight our customers.
• Someone people like working with!
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents