Technology Project Manager 1
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1249363BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Establishes functional design, process and planning for small and medium projects as defined
- Executes business objective and functional design for small and medium projects for Information Systems Division (ISD)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science OR 2 years' technical program management experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Systems or 2+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management
Foundational knowledge of Agile principles and ability to apply them in day to day delivery.
Foundational knowledge of project manager tool-set (Jira, Confluence, Zoom, Tableau, etc.) and can apply to support daily job functions.
Develops project/release plans and timelines with input and support from team/management and monitors execution progress
Manage small to medium complexity projects with minimal external dependencies
Implementing agile maturity improvements and ability to showcase improvements via metrics
Base knowledge of security projects (ability to articulate and understand)
Base Agile certification acquired (CSM, CSPO, etc.)
2 years of experience using multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
2 years of managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
2 years project management experience
Ability to understand technical processes
Ability to self-organize, advise and influence
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents