Senior Manager I Portfolio Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1247724BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements strategies for maximizing value of Walmart real estate assets
- Manages Realty project management
- Manages projects for real estate transactions and deal initiations for assigned geographic area
- Manages the property management operating portfolio
- Negotiates lease agreements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience in property management.
- Bachelor s degree in Real Estate or related field and 3 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area OR 5 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related area.
- 2 years experience in project and portfolio management.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents