Manager II, Analysis and Insights, Energy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1247630BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops business intelligence solutions with customers and other system areas
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements compliance reporting strategy
- Leads medium and participates in large data analytics project teams
- Presents data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Provides data-based analysis and insights to drive investigative analytics strategy
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area OR 4 years experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area.
• 2+ years of experience gathering requirements, documenting use cases, and presenting technical solutions
• 2+ years of experience using SQL to transform and summarize large amounts of data for reporting and analysis
• 2+ years of experience designing dashboards and visualizing insights with Tableau or Power BI
• 2+ years of experience creating predictive models and automating analytics pipelines with Alteryx, R, Python, or Azure ML
• 2+ years of experience writing custom algorithms to quickly gather and analyze large structured and unstructured datasets
• Strong understanding of basic concepts in statistics and the various types of machine learning algorithms
• Strong reasoning skills and ability to create scalable, root cause solutions to business problems
• Database and data storage experience in Azure platform including Azure SQL, Event Hub, Data Bricks, and Blob Storage
• Ability to manage complexity, resolve ambiguity, and clearly articulate uncertainty in deliverables
• Ability to coach and support others in using self-service data processing and analytics tools
• Familiarity with online collaboration and data management tools such as Quick Base, Confluence, Box, or SharePoint
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents