Technician I Skilled Facilities Maintenance
- Location WINSTON SALEM, NC
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1247481BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages work orders and routine maintenance schedules
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs minor repairs on facilities, equipment, or fixtures under the supervision of a more senior technician
- Performs routine preventive maintenance to ensure safety, proper functionality, and aesthetics of facilities, equipment, or fixtures under the supervision of a more senior technician
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Eligible for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Driver's License.
- Vocational or Technical certification and 1 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade or 2 years' experience in one of the following trades: plumbing, electrical, material handling equipment, or related trade.
- Enrolled in a U.S. Department of Labor approved apprentice training program.
- License in related trade in city and/or state where job is located.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents