- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1247223BR
What you'll do at
• Develop program/project/release plans and timelines (usually involving multiple tracks), track execution progress and drive resolution to possible scope/time trade-offs
• Manage portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
• Oversee geographically distributed teams and work closely with various stakeholders from Product, Design, Engineering, QA, Devops, Security, Marketing, Operations and other groups.
• Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies with win/win outcomes
• Establish and maintain clear chains of accountability for program team
• Conduct training and outreach to internal and external stakeholders
• Communicate with and present in front of senior stakeholders across the organization. Excellent communications skills are a must.
• Manage resource allocation, budget objectives and monitor actuals vs. plan.
• At least 4 years of project and/or program management experience in a tech company
• At least 3 years of direct experience with agile methodologies (Scrum) and some experience as a Scrum master
• Strong analytical skills and experience with BI and reporting systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of end-to-end project execution, with direct leadership, accountability and ownership
• Ability to drive multiple programs and collaborate effectively with external and internal partners
• Problem-solving mentality, customer centric approach, can-do attitude
• Highly organized, detail oriented and a strong bias for action
• Travel: as needed. Estimated at 15%.
• Tech startup experience
• Consumer facing applications
• Mobile app delivery
• Fluent in Spanish or additional languages
• Experience working on Omni-channel projects
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents