- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1245539BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the management of third-party suppliers
- Creates the Information Systems Division's strategic plan for a business segment
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the execution of multiple large projects or a program with minimal guidance
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and up-to-date expertise to Information Systems Division executives, program leaders and project managers on competitive intelligence
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 1 year experience in strategic planning.
- 1 year experience managing information technology transformation and change programs.
- 1 year experience working across divisions or global business units.
- 2 years experience executing large-scale projects with strategic deliverables.
- 2 years experience presenting to an executive level audience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents