Regional AP Dir-WM Region 18
- Location ALBANY, NY
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1245149BR
What you'll do at
- Achieves region level shrink goals
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives Asset Protection (AP) results across the region focused on competitor markets
- Ensures facilities in the Region are prepared for crises
- Identifies and develops risk mitigation programs at the regional level focused on competitor markets
- Manages overall Asset Protection (AP) financial performance for assigned Region
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Business, or related field and 2 years managerial experience managing salaried Associates to include hiring, evaluation, coaching, and termination OR 4 years Wal-Mart salaried managerial experience supervising exempt Managers including hiring, evaluation, coaching, and termination.
- 2 years experience in multi-unit or multi-level management.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (for example, Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified, Certified Forensic Investigator, Certified Protection Professional).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents