Senior Director II, Data Analytics-U.S. Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1244583BR
What you'll do at
Lead a team of ~40 associates in Bentonville, Bangalore, and Costa Rica.
● Develop and drive adoption of policies and procedures for the management, governance, and productization of Enterprise Data assets, including monitoring/audit and issue escalation paths
● Define standards for managing data across its lifecycle at U.S. Walmart Supply Chain(across domain-specific data marts and operational stores, and the central data warehouse/lake)
● Define and track ownership and lineage of datasets across U.S. Walmart Supply Chain, and develop a plan to consolidate duplicate datasets and reach a single source of truth
● Define, measure and report on data quality and availability, and develop a plan within and across domains to improve these metrics
● Work with data stewards to identify appropriate measures and levels of quality and determine the work required to deliver high quality data
● At the forefront of digital data visualization, your team will create it, own it, tell a story, make it interactive and a reality for our internal supply chain customers.
● Design and deliver data insights using easily consumable and customizable data visualizations
● Build and own a KPIs scorecard for our U.S. Supply Chain leaders.
● Use data visualization tools such as Tableau (not limited to) to make data easily digestible for the customer.
● Interpret data and transform it into strategic insights to improve the business and support business decisions.
● Use data to interpret patterns and trends and solve for specific business challenges Deliver analytically-informed,
solutions that help our supply chain customer make faster, smarter decisions.
• Understands Supply Chain Strategy: You have the ability to understand retail supply chain strategy and related programmatic pillars; then identify where data and analytics can support that strategy.
• Love Data: You have strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, and drive actions and understanding of supply chain performance.
• Can See the Big Picture: You have the ability to combine vision with execution – proven tactical execution, with an eye for detail as well as seeing the full picture by translating core business strategies into action.
• Customer-Centric: You are passionate about ingraining customer service into your team’s service model.
• Support Business Decisions through Measurement and Story-Telling: You measure operational performance and use story-telling to generate understanding, efficiency at scale, and decision support.
• High organizational EQ: can effectively collaborate, build & maintain relationships and motivate distributed teams in a matrixed organization.
• People Leader: You are a strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving and managing a high performing team. You build and execute a strategy for developing your team that aligns with business needs.
• Digital: Expertise in digitizing data visualization and analytical tools.
• Strong Communicator: You have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals across organization, i.e. strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
• Passionate: Passion for analytics, leading people, and business; retail & supply chain.
- 6 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 6 years' data analytics experience OR 10 years' data analytics experience.
- 10 years experience leading project teams to solve problems in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 5 years experience conducting resource planning.
- 7 years experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 7 years experience leading cross functional teams.
- 7 years experience presenting strategic concepts to and gaining approval from executive leadership.
- Master's degree in business, science, engineering, technology, organizational management or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents