Product Development/Sourcing Manager - Lawn & Garden
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1241581BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures products align with merchandising strategies
- Manages communications with internal and external partners through multiple communication channels to drive product development initiatives
- Manages department objectives and activities related to product strategies
- Manages product specifications through the entire product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met
- Manages sourcing activities to support business unit strategies
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 2 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area OR 4 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area.
- 1 year s experience with Microsoft Office.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years application development experience with emphasis on VBA and SQL programming languages.
- 2 years experience in customer service, data analysis, sourcing, or related area.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing, product development, or packaging.
- 2 years experience with creative design software.
- 2 years experience with cross-functional project management.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents