NursePractitnr LeadRole WCC-HW - Palestine
- Location PALESTINE, TX
- Career Area Care Clinic
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1241442BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full Walmart Care Clinics (WCC) scope of service (for example, preventive care, acute care, basic chronic conditions) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based medical care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to clinical staff (for example, Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Medical Assistants (MAs)) and field leadership (for example, Market Clinics Director)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement
- 2 years experience supervising OR leading teams or clinics.
- 4 years experience in clinical services as a registered nurse (RN) or nurse practitioner (NP).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certified nurse practitioner.
- Master s degree OR Doctorate degree in nursing.
- Valid Medicare and Medicaid provider in the state of practice.
- Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a family nurse practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP).
- Valid advanced practice state license issued by the state board of nursing.
- Valid prescriptive authority (per state practice requirements).
- 3 years experience as a family nurse practitioner in a retail health clinic, primary care clinic, family care practice, or community health clinic.
- 4 years supervisory experience OR experience leading teams or clinics.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents