Sr. Director, Value Creation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1241309BR
What you'll do at
Drive business value through application of advanced analytics and data science. This includes:
• Develop and leverage a consistent framework to identify and prioritize uses cases based on business value
• Apply algorithmic and other analytical models as appropriate to address business use cases
• Identify additional opportunities to further automated decision making based on data
• Coordinate across functional teams of data scientists, analysts, product managers, engineers, and business operators on value delivery
• Identify new commercial opportunities based on insights from Walmart’s data asset; develop products and offerings to drive new revenue streams to address these opportunities
• Develop and implement strategies to attract, develop, and retain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Build the data science brand for Walmart in industry and in the academic community
• Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
• Focus on delivering business value through analytics and data science
• Launch new commercial products and offerings based on data and analytics
• Manage a portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
• Develop entry and mid-level data scientists and analytics professionals
• Team player with ability to get work done through influence
• Work independently, and be comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Strong communication skills and executive presence
Manager's Preferred Qualifications:
Master of Science and 6 years' analytics and data science experience OR 10 years' analytics and data science experience.
- 3 years' supervisory experience
- Bachelor of Science and 8 years' product management experience OR 12 years' product management experience.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts