Chief of Staff
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1240812BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops project management practices
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Leads and participates in teams
- Leads the development of eCommerce projects and programs
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program
- The Labs COO Chief of Staff plans and directs all financial and operational aspects of the area. They organize and prioritize critical issues and facilitate effective decision making. They are a point of contact between leadership and associates.
- The Chief of Staff will provide oversight and guidance to area projects and initiatives. They will help with area planning and goal setting to include budgets & staffing.
- The Chief of Staff will help ensure we are delivering impactful projects for customers and shareholders, and support or lead development of executive updates.
- The Chief of Staff will provide decision support through data gathering, information analyzing and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 9 years' technical program management experience.
- The ability to understand the vision of Labs and associates who work in the area. Ultimately helping contribute to our areas continued success.
- Provide a high level of support, working in partnership with leadership to ensure the smooth running of the area.
- A liaison between internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the area while Laura focuses on the strategic business.
- Work with communications to ensure vital messages are relayed and cascaded to the team.
- Work closely with our Finance partner to have visibility in budget items.
- Works closely with our HR partner to have ownership of headcount, all aspects of new hire onboarding and discuss potential staffing issues.
- Coordinate, prepare and help facilitate all quarterly area meetings.
- Coordinate, prepare and help facilitate all weekly leadership meetings.
- Assist in facilitating effective decision-making.
- Coordinate and track the execution of strategic initiatives.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts