Senior Director, Programs & Strategy - Talent Acquisition
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1240625BR
What you'll do at
In this Senior Director role, will lead all enterprise-wide programs for Talent Acquisition including our diversity and inclusion efforts and events. You will also develop strategies on how we attract talent in these areas.
Other Responsibilities include:
Advises on initiatives, outreach, and communications for the segment and its executive leadership
- 4 years experience supervising or leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 8 years experience in program management, strategy development, operations, corporate strategy, or related field OR 10 years experience in program management, strategy development, operations, corporate strategy, or related field.
Project management certification (for example, PMP).
Prior experience leading large programs in Talent Acquisition
Experience leading Diversity & Inclusion programs
Program Management experience
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents