Senior Product Manager - Digital Marketing
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1234899BR
What you'll do at
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart’s products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
• Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues.
• Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
• Analyze data to provide actionable insights.
• Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization.
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
• Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly.
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas.
• Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• 5+ years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
• Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products.
• Experience in one or more ad tech and martech areas, such as SEM, Display ads, Social ads, Affiliates.
• Experience in one or more owned marketing channels such as email or push marketing technologies and product.
• MBA degree or advanced technical degree.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents