Specialist II GBS
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1233359BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and company policies and procedures
- Provides administrative support
- Provides customer service
- Supports assigned business area in the execution of practices, systems, and activities
- Supports quality control
- 1 year s experience in accounting, finance, information systems, payroll, or relevant area.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents