Senior eDiscovery Lead ESI Program
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1232669BR
What you'll do at
- Applies statistical sampling techniques to measure thoroughness and quality of results within an acceptable margin of error and confidence interval.
- Develops internal and external relationships
- Develops taxonomies and algorithms for each fraud risk vertical
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes advanced unstructured data analytics, (for example, conceptual searches, categorization, machine learning algorithms) within the context of an active case review; Experience with advanced technology assisted reviesdfsdfd unstructured data analytics across large volumes of data to identify relevant information or otherwise meet case objectives. Familiarity with search syntaxes like dtsearch and Lucene.
- Experience and/or certification in legal technology tools used for data collection, processing, and review. Ability to perform technical troubleshooting within these tools to resolve any questions or errors within the data set. Execution of simultaneous parallel review workstreams, including batching, query iterations, reviewer productivity metric calculations, and QC protocol execution.
- Promotes alignment with the global standards
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides end-to-end eDiscovery consultative services to support the entire EDRM, including advising on approaches for scoping and the development of review workflow protocols.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as a member of Global Investigative Governance team that supports the Global Investigations (GI) and Legal Investigations (LI) departments through execution of electronically stored information (ESI) program policies, procedures, systems, and operations.
- Tracks and reports data level and case level to measure program performance, turnaround times, personal progress, and case outcomes. Ability to combine disparate data sets (tasks, data volumes, costs, case information) build self-sustaining reporting via SQL queries, Alteryx workflows, or similar reporting techniques.
- Trains new attorneys, investigators, and ESI team members; assisting with the piloting, testing, and rollout of new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree AND 5 years experience in legal services or related area.
- 5 years experience performing eDiscovery management to support corporate litigation or regulatory requests.
- 5 years experience with electronic data industry tools (for example, EnCase, Relativity, Nuix, iPro, Brainspace).
- 5 years experience working with ESI in the context of legal or investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area.
- Brainspace Certified.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) credential.
- Experience conducting investigations or an understanding of the investigation life cycle.
- Experience with complex review work streams and associated protocol development.
- Experience with the extraction, transformation, loading, and querying structured data sets, including SQL scripts.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA).
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents