Senior Manager II eDiscovery Operations- ESI Program
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1232664BR
What you'll do at
- Contributes as a member of Global Investigative Governance team that supports the Global Investigations (GI) and Legal Investigations (LI) departments
- Develops strategic partnerships
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes ESI process
- Manages the execution of the ESI program
- Oversees financial performance of ESI programs; reviewing vendor invoices; enforcing billing guidelines; measuring SLAs; developing approval workflows; generating reporting. producing and sustaining advanced financial reporting for multiple stakeholder audiences; identifying savings and recoup penalties as contractually allowed based on service provider performance.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Recommends and executes projects that mitigate risks and promote best practices to support the department's interactions with outside counsel (for example, initial onboarding, ongoing education, communication protocols for external service providers).
- Bachelor's degree AND 5 years experience in legal services or related area.
- 5 years experience managing the billing and performance of external vendors and/or law firms
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential
- Experience conducting investigations or an understanding of the investigation life cycle
- Experience in department operational or administrative oversight role
- Experience using the ELM Solutions Passport platform
- Experience with end-to-end eDiscovery case management
- Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification
- Juris Doctorate
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents