Senior IT Auditor
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1232229BR
What you'll do at
Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementations, applications and other IT-related risk areas.
Define and implement tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
Demonstrate subject matter expertise in regulatory specialties by auditing the implementation of specific information security controls, for example, ISO 27001/27002, SOX, PCI, HIPAA, and the NIST cybersecurity framework.
Analyze and identify IT controls points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environment, network technologies, agile software development and information security.
Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identify symptoms, root cause, problems and identify technology controls.
Ability to understand and speak to the current cybersecurity threat landscape (and how it applies to our business), including performing technical risk assessments at an organizational, network, and/or solution level.
Experience with managing and/or auditing the execution of security initiatives by prioritizing critical issues for root-cause analysis, ensuring resolution of critical issues, monitoring project timelines and deliverables, escalating complex or difficult issues, and collaborating with stakeholders to assess the risk of complex or difficult issues against proposed remediation plans.
Communicate with and educate process owners of the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit. Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the audit functions; develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology related field OR Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business-related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- 3 years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud platforms management, DevOps environments, service oriented architecture (SOA) software, virtualization, software development, technology consulting, system auditing, and information security.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure controls including databases, operating systems, networks, information security and application development controls with agile practices
- Experience with databases and data analytics tools.
- Experience with eCommerce applications development.
- Experience with scrum and agile development environment
- Expertise in IT internal controls concepts and frameworks such as CoBIT, PCI, ITIL, ISO, SOX, and COSO
- Master’s degree in engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration (MBA), or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents