Project Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1231243BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
- Manages multiple medium-scale projects or multiple work streams
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
- 1 year s experience with data analytics and project management systems.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents