Senior Manager II, Sourcing Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1231208BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and implements long-term strategy for area of responsibility within the global procurement function (for example, goods not for resale, service purchasing) strategies across Walmart global retail and eCommerce by creating short- and long-term strategies (for example, request for information, proposal, or quotation (RFx), eAuctions, direct sourcing); partnering across Walmart Leverage organization; communicating and gaining support for division strategy; and working with key suppliers and product design team to determine specifications; conducting market/supplier research, spend analytics, and providing negotiation, contracting support to internal stakeholders
• Implements transformational, innovative change in highly-leveraged categories across Indirect Spend Management by partnering with global, cross-functional stakeholders (for example, senior management, responsible sourcing, product development) to drive purchasing cost reductions and alignment of product and service specifications; building relationships with manufacturers and suppliers; and ensuring supplier compliance with Walmart standards.
• Implements best-in-class, responsible, product-focused supply chain and service purchasing models for quality and innovation by leveraging global purchase volumes to drive process efficiencies and reduce costs; promoting a responsive, accurate, and efficient operating mindset; identifying opportunities and providing alternative, corrective recommendations to enhance operational processes and compliance; and leading continuous process and quality improvement (for example, reductions in cost or time).
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
• 2 years verbal and written communication experience in Spanish, Chinese, or Portuguese.
• Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Logistics
• Highly skilled in data analytics of large data sets
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents