Senior Manager II, Private Brands Analyst and Brand Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1229289BR
What you'll do at
• Lead the implementation of and management of Digital Asset Management Tool (DAM) across various Walmart teams.
• Manages and leads analytics projects for Private Brands.
• Manage International Private Brands Team homepage/ ICP page.
• Manages the alignment and execution of reporting frameworks.
• Assists Walmart International Private Brands Teams with Private Brand guardrails, style guides, and digital assets.
• Drives the execution of multiple Private Brands business plans and projects.
• Manages and oversees communications related to US Private Brand initiatives to the Walmart Global Markets.
• Demonstrates up-to-date Private Brand expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of Walmart market’s action plans.
• Support Walmart International Private Brands Team with leverage initiatives.
• Provides actionable insights to inform Private Brands strategies.
• Promotes and models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company Mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area OR 6 years experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area.
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience working on multi-national teams.
- 3 years experience working with advanced functionality of Excel.
- 4 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Retail link experience
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents