Content Designer, Learning and Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1229027BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements training development standards and governance
- Manages learning content
- Manages program effectiveness
- Manages the development of training programs, performance support tools, and resources
- Manages the learning environment
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Education, Communications or related field and 1 years experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area OR 3 years experience in adult learning, training content development, or related area .
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience with instructional design software.
- 2 years project management experience.
- Master s degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents