Senior Designer, Digital Merchant User Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Customer Insights
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1227511BR
What you'll do at
- Creates user experience design solutions for complex and comprehensive projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in terms of design deliverables — user flows, user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes
- Manages user experience design, prototyping, and specification writing projects
- Mentors Associate Designers and Designers in day-to-day User Experience design methodology and principles
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports and leads User Experience strategy and innovation
- Supports the UX Lead and/or UX Manager in leading User Experience strategy and innovation for a product area
- Supports the continuous improvement of, and leads the creation of user experience tools, documentation, and processes
- Demonstrates proficiency in current Design tools
About Walmart Labs
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what we do at Walmart Labs. We’re a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.
- 1 year experience designing front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 1 year design experience OR 4 years design experience
- 2 years experience designing user experience solutions for consumer software.
- 2 years experience designing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
- 4 years experience in designing software as a service (SaaS) or related field.
- Experience conducting user interviews
- Experience presenting and articulating user-centered design solutions to business stakeholders
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts