Senior Manager, Digital Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1226245BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with organizations on global communications, specifically digital and social media strategy
- Drives the execution of multiple comms plans and creative projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and ensures the effectiveness of cross-functional programs and projects
- Identifies and implements new and innovative digital ideas and strategies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, mentorship and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Business, or related field and 3 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or related field OR 5 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or related field.
- 2 years experience working in a corporate retail or Fortune 100 environment.
- 1 year supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents