Director, Data Enablement
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1223229BR
What you'll do at
Key interactions will also exist with our platform development team, helping to ensure we are aligned on the capabilities needed to deliver highly optimized solutions and services.
The Director, Data Enablement will report to the VP, Data Strategy and Enablement.
- Drive a coordinated plan for xTeam platform needs, throughput, and scale. Partner with platform team to prioritize and implement these capabilities.
- Demonstrate a passion for details with ability to ideate and problem solve actively with business (including legal and compliance), product, and engineering stakeholders
- Leverage knowledge of software development best practices in a highly interconnected and iterative environment, applying recommendations to team organization and roadmap development to drive efficiency and transparency.
- Demonstrate strong command of workflows and operationally excellence to ensure efficiency in solution development and clean integration with business practices
- Develop a view of ROI/Business value created considering resource and expenses against business value created.
- Be a center of excellence in clarity of alignment and communication to all levels of the organization
Who you are:
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills with a strong focus on execution
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You are a team player, with the courage to drive change through disruption while maintaining a respect for the team
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions
- You empower and inspire your colleagues and team mates to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Everything can be made better”
- You have a strong balance of business and technical acumen, and are able to apply these in real-world activities
- You are curious, and are not afraid to dig deep look in places that others ignore
- Experience in start-ups though Fortune 50 a significant plus
- Minimum of 5 years of team leadership experience and cross-functional influence
- Self-directed, well organized and have good follow-up skills
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience in software development using agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial attitude with focus on goals while exhibiting personal integrity and a focus on the customer
- Experience leading diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed or influence based environment
- Strong relationship building skills, coupled with high business acumen
- Demonstrate a passion for driving frictionless use of data to solve new business problems
- Good working knowledge of the value of delivering insights through data and analytics.
- Detail oriented leader with ability to work, develop, and think at strategic level.
Additionally, the appetite to work with the teams to dig into data, processes, issues, to identify root-cause issues and remedies is a very desirable strength.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts