Associate Manager, Recruitment Marketing - HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1223152BR
What you'll do at
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a marketer at heart
• You know Recruitment Marketing inside and out
• You have a great eye for detail and can articulate the specifics of quality design
• You’re organized and disciplined and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable
• You’re familiar with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories
• You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
• Co-developing strategic campaigns – Acquire your target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to co-build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (function, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of their candidate journey.
• Producing compelling stories and visuals - Guide agencies and internal partners in web design, graphic design, video production, print collateral, media buying, copywriting, photography, and other media to create messaging that connects with your audience.
• Leveraging tools & channels – Partner with agencies and internal team members to optimize usage of our applicant tracking systems, CRM, CMS, and social channels, leveraging tactics like SEO, SEM, and out-of-home, inbound, outbound, native and content marketing – all paid, owned and earned media useful to achieve conversions.
• Highlighting our value proposition - Activate and build upon our employer brand, bringing our associate value proposition (AVP/EVP) proof points to life and customizing them to meet the needs and attraction drivers of the talent we seek to recruit.
• Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding and evaluating products and capabilities and protecting advantageous rates. Build internal relationships and support your business partner’s goals.
• Articulating enterprise and team success – Partner with agencies to tag, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like CPM, CPC, CPA, CPH, reach and engagement to tell our success story.
• Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, and personal and peer development
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years' experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year's experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years' experience in direct or indirect recruitment marketing, including employer brand management.
- 2 years' experience in online marketing.
- 2 years' experience managing vendors
- 2 years' experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents