Senior Manager I - Engineering
- Location BROOKSVILLE, FL
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1221294BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes logistics engineering projects
- Manages complex distribution center processes
- Manages initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain and enhance service
- Manages innovative supply chain processes, best practices, and strategic solutions
- Manages, grows, and maintains professional relationships with education institutions and professional associations; advocating and communicating the mission and standards that establish a best place to practice environment; understanding the scope of the profession and changes in engineering; dedicating time to meet and converse with future engineers; and ensuring leadership is responsive to the needs of engineering professionals.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the logistics division on cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years experience in Industrial Engineering, supply chain, or a related area OR 5 years experience in Industrial Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.
- Master s degree in Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents