Manager II, Delivery Operations - Pittsburg, PA
- Location WASHINGTON, DC
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220765BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and executes multiple projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Integrates processes across program operations
- Leads specific projects to drive program efficiencies in stores
- Manages the in-store execution of the program
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 2 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in retail, operations management, or related area.
- 1 year s experience developing and delivering training.
- 1 year s experience using Microsoft Office.
- 1 year s experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years' experience in a grocery retail operation.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents