Manager II - GBS
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1220506BR
What you'll do at
- Assists multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the execution of standard processes and controls
- Manages the financial performance of assigned business areas
- Manages the implementation of complex initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility
- Manages the strategy and processes for area of responsibility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year s experience with change management processes.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 2 years using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents