Manager, Replenishment - Electronics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1219282BR
What you'll do at
- Educates suppliers, peers, and other business partners on inventory management practices by identifying training needs for internal and external business partners.
- Achieves financial results for complex merchandise categories by analyzing data and using bottom-up inventory planning to develop recommendations.
- Creates and authorizes forecast parameters and modifications within complex merchandise categories by developing inventory strategies.
- Directs and optimizes supply chain execution within complex merchandise categories by determining and approving an item flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics.
- Validates the placement of orders within complex merchandise categories by calibrating parameters within the supply chain process to determine appropriate inventory levels.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business-related field and 1 year experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 3 years experience in retail OR completion of Walmart Replenishment Leadership Program (RLP) and 1 year experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 3 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year experience working on a cross-functional team.
- 1 year experience with Retail Link.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents