Specialist, Associate Relations Intake, GBS People Solutions
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1218473BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages and supports team administrative functions
- Manages the intake of calls for various associate relations questions (for example, open door, wage and hour) for the field
- Organizes and manages sensitive and highly confidential investigative documents
- 1 year s experience in customer service, contact centers, human resources, employee relations, investigations, or related field.
- 2 years experience in customer service, contact centers, or related field.
- 2 years experience in human resources, employee relations, investigations, or related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents