Senior Manager I, Industrial Engineer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217748BR
What you'll do at
Our Workforce Planning teams have been tasked with delivering store hours budgets & schedules in a way that simply enables stores to position the right associate, at the right place, and at the right time. Our obsession is to enable positive associate experience, adhere to principles that drive trust between the HO & Field, and drive for accuracy. Collectively, we balance the exciting challenge of scheduling guidance for the largest corporate population of associates in the world, while also tackling incredible growth & leverage objectives for the business. The EDLC team works closely with teams all across the organization (Operations, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Finance, and Technology) to deliver strategic solutions to ambitious targets for store labor.
You will make an impact by:
• Serving as a key business area support partner and taking creative or novel ideas and generating sound business cases to support them; making compelling presentations to leadership in support of proposed ideas and plans to obtain resources and gain buy-in.
• Communicating complex, data driven results in a practical and business focused manner; and managing projects that support the implementation of creative or novel ideas.
• Providing data-based insights in support of strategic initiatives by designing statistical or heuristic models for applications involving multiple statistical techniques and/or stakeholders; coordinating the development of complete datasets necessary to support project-level models.
• Supporting strategies, processes, projects, and analytical best practices by partnering with cross-functional teams across the business to align on strategy and plans.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You can analyze and interpret integrated information to improve business efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy.
• You can leverage various advanced analytic methodologies to synthesize information. Comfortably blending operational perspective with workforce management & labor management principles.
• You can develop creative and innovative solutions that meet business goals and align with long-term strategy; using judgment to prioritize and assign what activities must be done; ensuring the highest level of data integrity and accuracy.
• You can drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance.
• You can lead without direct authority when needed (for example, leading a cross-functional team to formulate ambitious new initiatives) and seek out ways to motivate others.
Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
- Bachelor s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or related field and 3 years experience in industrial engineering, work measurement, or related area OR 5 years experience in industrial engineering, work measurement, continuous improvement, or related area.
- 4 years experience conducting work measurement, predetermined time systems, and related analysis.
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Maynard Operation Sequence Technique (MOST) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents