Business Manager II, eCommerce Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1217414BR
What you'll do at
The NCP team has a broad reach with high visibility across the organization. The atmosphere within the team is high speed, high intensity, high collaboration and high expectations.
A business manager on the New Customer Propositions team conceptualizes, designs and incubates scalable business offering improvements and new customer occasions. This position will review market trends, competitor offerings, and customer insights to explore ways we can improve or add to our customer offering, test and trial the considerations, and position them for scalability.
About the Role
• Partners with cross functional teams to pioneer new concepts and drive key initiatives
• Participates in brainstorming and ideation activities
• Owns the management of proposition initiatives from ideation to scale execution
• Manages multiple initiatives simultaneously in various stages of the proposition pipeline
• Executes industry and competitive research
• Develops business cases and initiative pitch deck presentations
• Identify issues, collaborate with key resources and project manage issues through resolution
• Monitors and reports out on initiative performance and provides decision support
• Utilize data to drive decisions and course corrective activities
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Approximately 15-30% opportunity to travel per month
• Strong customer-centric perspective; champions the needs of customers and stakeholders
• Intellectually curious, technically savvy, detail oriented, entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take on a challenge
• Able to initiate and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance
• Strong analytical skillset, with the ability to translate analysis and insights into actionable business plans
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple activities at once with shifting priorities and fluid deadlines
• Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently as well as in a team environment, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Ability to cultivate strong collaborative working relationships and contacts within a work group, across internal functions and external organizations
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to internal executive stakeholders and cross functional business partners
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 2 years experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 4 years experience in operations, project management, or related area.
• Prior eCommerce, grocery, retail store operations experience a plus
• Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field
• Project Management certification
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents