2019 MBA Summer Intern - Partnership Business Development,Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function Internship
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1217278BR
What you'll do at
A strong candidate will have great partnership and collaboration skills and love working cross-functionally as part of a team. This is an ideal position for a candidate who is looking to build their career in online marketing, better understand the formation of effective business deal terms, and hone both sales and revenue generating skills across a diverse business.
• Support business development targets for the Affiliate & Partnerships team across both Jet.com and Walmart.com
• Collaborate closely with category marketing leads to understand retail-based business objectives and support business development team in securing relationships that deliver against those objectives
• Deep dive into partner data around traffic quality, product sales data, and customer cohorts to extract actionable insights
• Identify potential areas of opportunity to improve results and work closely with business development team to execute
• Work with internal cross-functional teams to obtain data, buy-in, and additional strategic capital necessary to make external partnerships successful
• Prepare internal communications providing status updates to stakeholders on progress of business development pipeline and highlight recent successes
• Analyze overall business development portfolio performance to ensure proper category mix and alignment with overall channel/retail team objectives
• Comfortable working in a data/performance-driven environment
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
• Enthusiasm and experience in ecommerce and consumer marketplaces
• Understanding of affiliate marketing and how it fits within an omnichannel strategy
• Knowledge of affiliate networks, Omniture, multi-touch attribution
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents