Systems Engineer 2
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217147BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in agile teams supporting systems engineering projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the daily operations for existing systems engineering solutions
- Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions
- Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• 2+ years of production support or technology administration supporting internal systems
• 2+ years of Windows Server background
• Experience in scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch Files, etc.)
• Experience with SCCM/SCOM/SCVMM
• Experience in creating technical documentation
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (DBA experience)
• Familiar with PKI concepts
• Familiar with Networking concepts
• Familiar with project management principles
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents