Advanced Sourcing Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1213432BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with senior managers to identify internal business needs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops analytic tools for the selection of vendors
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to vendor negotiations process
- Bachelors and 3 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 year(s) experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Modern Sourcing Strategies, or related field within the last 7 years.
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCM).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- International Association of Commercial Contract Managers (IACCM).
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- Shared Service and Outsourcing Network (SSON).
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents