Supply Chain Asset Protection Area Manager - Relocation available.
- Location SHELBY, NC
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1212976BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manages warehouse daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate s Degree in Law Enforcement or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement or related field OR 2 years Walmart Logistics experience OR 2 years Asset Protection related supervisory experience
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years supervisory experience in an Asset Protection industry.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, Law Enforcement or related field; AND 1 year Asset Protection management experience.
- Certification in an Asset Protection related field (e.g. Loss Prevention Professional (LPP), Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Safety & Health Technologist (OHST)).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents