Manager II, Anti-Money Laundering/FS, Compliance Monitoring Systems
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1212974BR
What you'll do at
Manages monitoring program development, execution, resources and prioritizing the intake of data requests, maintenance issues and system enhancements that have both long and short term department impacts; managing the development of operational reports; and integrating AML/FS compliance requirements into applications, tools, technology designs and store controls.
Manage AML/FS compliance monitoring process improvement by driving the process for compliance and validation testing, understanding and discerning testing results with regulatory and policy requirements, including data retention and regulatory filing requirements; leveraging support groups and business stakeholders to implement solutions and integrate financial service compliance initiatives into overall business process.
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Master’s degree in Business, Law, Education, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Statistics or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification.
- 2 years experience with SAS development.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents