Data Analyst 3-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1212904BR
What you'll do at
The Data Analyst 3 will collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, conduct analytics and report insights and findings execs and engineering teams.
The main duties of the analyst will include
- Analyze complex data to identify patterns, detect anomalies in data using statistical tools and machine learning algorithms.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Design and implement design of experiments to understand behavioral difference of target audience
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting. Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
- Develop metrics, dashboards by gathering data from various databases and present the trends in a dashboard for Catalog team -content quality, and catalog operations.
- Evaluate various analytical/statistical methods and procedures and provide recommendation of relevance, applicability, efficiency of those to Walmart Catalog teams
- Work with cross functional group consisting of Engineering, Product, Program managers to drive data based decisions
- Build AI/Clustering models based on pattern recognition to enable us to present the best product data to customers
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 3 years' data analytics experience
Dashboard: Tableau, Thoughtspot
Analytical skills: A/B test frameworks, Machine learning framework. Working knowledge of off the shelf analytical packages is a plus
A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance. Provide thought leadership by researching best practices and conducting experiments
Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
Masters degree (preferred) in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field or related field
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents