Medical Assistant - Full Time - Carrollton/Arlington- Call Center
- Location ARLINGTON, TX
- Career Area Care Clinic
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1212613BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the proper delivery of patient care
- Provides administrative support to Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Represents the company in healthcare quality, compliance, and customer service
- Current American Heart Association or Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Graduated from an accredited medical assistant program OR military medical services training program, OR hold current CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA certification, OR LPN license, OR have been working as a MA for 5 out of the last 7 years, OR 1 year s experience instructing in an accredited MA program.
- 1 year's experience in a primary care clinic, community care clinic, family care practice, or retail healthcare clinic.
- 1 year's experience in phlebotomy and lab specimen processing.
- 1 year's experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 1 year's experience with Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD) coding.
- 1 year's experience with electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents