Director, Retail Marketing – Walmart Credit Card
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1211937BR
What you'll do at
Walmart’s Marketing organization is evolving to the next generation, with a focus on providing the best online and in store experience for customers. Marketing leads planning and strategy development, customer journey, communications, as well as in store and online experience for the 140 million U.S. customers that shop at Walmart every week. Whether in store or online Walmart is serving customers’ changing needs of retail. To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/corporate/marketing-and-customer-insights
Who you are
The Director of Retail Marketing – Walmart Credit Card will lead a team responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition and retention strategies for the Card Partnership business. The successful candidate will evangelize customer-centric, digital-first best practices for retail card marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be able to get into the details while providing strategic marketing expertise to retail partners. She/he will have experience in digital and traditional marketing across the marketing hourglass, from awareness through conversion and retention. S/he will leverage data and customer insights to grow and optimize program performance over time. This is a unique opportunity for an innovative and strategic full stack marketer who has strong digital acumen to make an impact on a large scale with teams that will forever alter the landscape of retail & eCommerce. We welcome you to be a part of the next great innovations in retailing.
Here are some things you’ll do every day
· Lead omnichannel customer acquisition marketing and retention strategies for retail card partnerships.
· Develop winning value propositions based on customer and competitive research.
· Influence senior leadership at partner companies on future program opportunities and direction.
· Lead regular update meetings to engage internal and partner teams on key customer KPIs and qualitative feedback and present regular action-driven plans to impact those drivers.
· Oversee all aspects of direct-to-consumer marketing including creative development, targeting recommendations, execution and budget management.
· Refine and leverage consumer data and insights to make well informed, ROI driven decisions.
· Provide strong daily inspiration, leadership, and management to team, including recruitment, employee training and development, and performance management.
· Scale a diverse marketing department by recruiting world-class talent as needed. Create and foster an environment conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality.
· Proactively identify new growth opportunities and work collaboratively with other business functions to optimize go-to-market plans.
· Conceptualize and bring to market innovative marketing programs that drive awareness and brand consideration for our partner.
· Develop and execute customer acquisition strategies across multiple paid, owned, earned and shared channels by our partner.
· Work collaboratively with other SMEs across business and partner to drive word of mouth.
· Provide strategic recommendations for, and execute against, how to further engage the customer into higher spend and retention.
· Leverage data, customer research, and analytics to uncover customer growth opportunities.
· Develop customer profiling and segmentation framework to inform creation of lifecycle programs that drive cohort-level conversion and spend-by-customer metrics.
· Help advance marketing technology suite to drive better customer engagement.
-1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional projects.
-Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 4 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 7 years' experience in marketing or related field.
-Experience in financial services, banking, or consumer lending space.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents