Senior Manager Supply Chain Optimization Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1211407BR
What you'll do at
Key duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, cost reduction project identification and analysis, transportation mode modeling and route optimization, facility capacity planning, product velocity improvement, service level improvement, and KPI/metric development and deployment. Satisfactory achievement includes business case development (cost benefit analysis) and effectively communicating alternatives with recommended courses of action. Must possess excellent communication skills to effectively interact with multiple levels and functions within the organization, as well as field and home office locations. Periodic travel in support of project implementation may be required.
• Work cross functionally to identify and drive operational and process improvement projects across Sam’s Club supply chain organization
• Develop end-to-end supply chain solutions that, where applicable, leverage the broader Walmart volume, systems, and partnerships, while providing Sam’s Club with consistently higher levels of service and maximizing productivity
• Utilize quantitative and modeling skills to analyze large amounts of data and draw conclusions, develop a project plan, present plan for approval, and drive development of project management tasks, resource identification, and implementation planning. Exercise vertical and horizontal communication for progress on deliverables
• Utilize mathematical and statistical methods ulas, financial analysis (e.g., IRR, ROI, NPV, etc.), and sensitivity analyses to develop and present cost-benefits analysis and go-forward recommendations
• Provide insightful, solution-oriented, oral and written recommendations to executive management and appropriate business partners
• Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics, and periodic reporting to help drive execution, process uniformity, and improvement throughout the supply chain
• Bachelors Degree in Transportation Logistics or related field and 2 years’ experience in supply chain management or related field OR 4 years’ experience in supply chain management or related field.
• Hands on experience with Tableau, SQL and Excel and other data analytic tools.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a project-oriented environment, with the proven ability to state case for change and work to drive improvement
• Master’s degree in business and/or Supply Chain/Logistics discipline is a plus
• LEAN/Six Sigma experience (Green belt or higher) is a plus
• Experience with JDA
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents