Senior Director Global Ethics Governance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1211234BR
What you'll do at
- Advises corporate leaders on Board of Director projects and on complex, high profile and precedent-setting ethics matters globally
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees Global Ethics Governance process improvement and monitoring programs
- Provides overall direction
- Sets and oversees the strategy for systems and data analysis support of the Global Ethics Office
- Sets strategic and operational direction for Global Ethics Governance
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Legal or related field and 8 years experience in human resources, audit, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field OR 10 years experience in human resources, audit, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field.
• License to practice in at least one state.
• Experience working with regulators and/or law enforcement.
• Experience conducting investigations.
• Experience managing and overseeing investigators.
• Experience and knowledge with ethics and compliance programs.
• Experience with the development and implementation of process and policy remediation planning.
• Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics, and accountability.
• Experience counseling and presenting to executive leadership.
• Experience evaluating and assessing different types of risk.
• Adept at working collaboratively across organizations.
• Ability to lead cross-functional projects.
• Strong oral and written communications and influencing skills.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents