Buyer- Auto Chemicals/Equipment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1210521BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of category inventory plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads cross-functional buying matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for developing and managing category and subcategory budgets
- Supports development and management of new and existing product lines
- Supports strategy and growth of category team
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 3 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- 1 year experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 2 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents