- Location MILILANI, HI
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1206873BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of category inventory plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads cross-functional buying matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for developing and managing category and subcategory budgets
- Supports development and management of new and existing product lines
- Supports strategy and growth of category team
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 3 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
- 1 year experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 2 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents